|Type Of Waste||Non-Biodegradable|
A waste audit is a physical analysis of waste composition to provide a detailed understanding of problems, identify potential opportunities, and give you a detailed analysis of your waste composition. A waste audit will help you clearly identify your waste generation to: Establish baseline or benchmark data.
A solid, domestic waste audit carried out for a facility identifies the ways in which the facility can go for a decentralized, self-sustainable solid waste management.
Benefit of Waste Audit
1. Analyzes the nature, type, amount and composition of the waste generated in functional areas on a daily basis.
2. Study the behavioral approach towards waste by the residents and housekeeping staff
3. Quantifies and evaluates the recyclables generated.
4. Provides information to reduce dumping of solid waste generated at source.
5. Identify manner in which the waste is managed after its generation and its entire flow until it leaves the society.
6. Proposes sustainable solutions to current waste generation pattern beforehand
7. Enables accurate cost benefit analysis
8. Provides insight into wasteful activities currently taking place at the premise